Jan. 22 - Mar. 26, 2021 | Yoga Pod Tucson
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training at Yoga Pod Tucson - Jan. 2021
Thinking about how you can further deepen your yoga practice, or perhaps begin sharing it with others? Join E-RYT 500 teachers Shaelyn Delgado and Megan Cannon for a Tucson-based 200 hour teacher training program at Yoga Pod Tucson.
Time & Location
Jan. 22 - Mar. 26, 2021
Yoga Pod Tucson, 4280 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85718, USA
About The Event
What makes this training program special...
- In addition to our experienced teacher training leads, we bring in sought after subject matter experts for topics like Sanskrit, the Hindu texts, Kundalini, Essential Oils, Ayurveda, Yin and Sound Healing. Our curated group of experts is unique to Yoga Pod’s Teacher Training Program.
- We acknowledge that a nourished body leads to a nourished mind, which is why we’ve included healthy snacks and meals as part of the training!
- We recognize that learning to meditate can be easier when you’re armed with helpful tools. For this reason, we’ll spend our first evening together creating our own mala bracelets made with healing stones. These malas will be used as tools for chanting and meditation over the course of the training.
- We don’t want you to worry about additional costs, so we provide everything you need during your time with us. You’ll receive a full-color manual, notebook, writing utensils, books and a few surprises. For members, your monthly membership fees will be suspended during the 8-week program and non-members will receive an unlimited yoga pass during the program.
- Finally, our training will be held in our State of Art facility, where you will be able to enjoy taking advantage of our lockers, the sparkling clean changing rooms, and the incredible rain showers…complete with a plethora of amenities. Not to mention our bounce back flooring, infrared heating and hospital-grade HVAC in the practice rooms.
To Learn more, please click HERE.